J.K. Hage III, Esq. is the son of founding attorney James J. Hage. J.K. is the managing member of Hage & Hage LLC and is of counsel to Lukas, La Furia, Gutierrez & Sachs LLP, a Washington, D.C. communications law and engineering firm. As a business developer, J.K. has achieved great success in various business ventures. He founded Independent Wireless One Corporation (aka U.S. Unwired), a national Sprint PCS affiliate, and was the organizer and the first Executive Director of the Griffiss Institute, a market-driven national collaboration of industry, the academy and government dedicated to applied research, training and services in information security. J.K. has long experience as a real estate developer with an emphasis on sustainable construction. J.K. also is an entrepreneurial activist investor in both private and public equity. J.K. has extensive personal experience on public, private, profit and nonprofit boards and management teams.
- New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1979
- Alaska, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, 2010
- Juris Doctorate, Albany Law School
- PhD (ABD) in Romance Languages, New York University and the University of Madrid
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, Hamilton College and Oxford University, England